Our Contact Details
Phone: +44 (0)1363 777 800
Fax: +44 (0)1363 777 900
Our team will be delighted to assist with sales, accounts and general enquiries, or help you with website queries, registrations and your first order.
Registered company name: Inspirational by Design Ltd trading as Dalaco
Registered office: Bawdenhayes, Sandford, Crediton, EX17 4ET
Company registration number: 5137642 registered in England
Office Opening Hours
Our office is open from 09:00 to 17:00 (9a.m. to 5p.m.) Monday to Friday except on UK public holidays.
Who can buy from Dalaco?
Dalaco is trade only – we sell to wholesale or retail businesses in the jewellery, menswear or giftware trade.
If you are not in business but would like to buy any of our products then simply tell us where you are and we can find your nearest Dalaco stockist.
Become a stockist registration – Why and how?
Why is registration necessary?
Dalaco does not sell directly to the public, only to wholesale and retail businesses. We therefore have a separate set of website pages for registered business customers. These trade pages give our prices with product descriptions and a secure way to buy our products.
Registration is free and there is no obligation to buy
– Dalaco does not sell or give away customer registration details
– Dalaco keeps customer registration details on a secured computer
– Dalaco uses registration information for our account records and to inform you of changes and news
To register your business just return to our home page and click the BECOME A STOCKIST button. It takes only a few minutes, your username and password will be sent to the email address you provide, usually within 24 hours (weekend and public holidays excluded).
How can I see prices, product descriptions or buy?
To see our product descriptions and trade prices or to buy from our website you must have a website trade account. To get a website trade account you must register your business with Dalaco. To do this just return to the homepage and Click BECOME A STOCKIST.
How can orders be paid for?
Orders may be paid for in GBP, Australian Dollars, US Dollars or Euro.
Online transactions are handled securely by WorldPay
– We accept all major Credit and Debit cards.
– We accept for MasterCard, Visa and American Express (AMEX).
– We cannot currently accept DINERS or PayPal
All prices are shown in GB Pounds (£) and do not include VAT. VAT exemption can be selected if you are eligible. The value of your order will appear on your card statement in your currency. The exchange rate used is set by RBS WorldPay not Dalaco. Orders can be paid for in GBP, US Dollar, Au Dollar or Euro.
Please note: Until you are ready to pay you may at any time…
– View your shopping basket
– Add products to your shopping basket
– Change the quantity of any product in your shopping basket
– Remove any product from your shopping basket
Shipping Charges – We Ship Worldwide
Our shipping charges vary according to destination address and the value of your order.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details.
Why is my card payment declined?
To protect our customers and ourselves from fraudulent transactions, your card payment details are verified by WorldPay with your card issuer. Your card transaction could be declined for many reasons, the most common are:
– The address or post code does not match that held by your card issuer
– The expiry date is invalid
– The Security Number is invalid
– Your card issuer does not allow foreign transactions on your card
– Your card issuer does not allow transactions for some merchant types
Why does my login attempt fail?
The following are the most likely cause of a login failure:
– You may have typed your username or password incorrectly
– Our website server or your internet connection may be running slowly
– The problem will probably only be temporary, just try again in five minutes
If the above does not help please feel free to call us 01363 777 800 and ask for website support or email us for assistance on email@example.com.
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
We supply retailers large and small, and for this reason we have no MOQ.
Bulk purchase prices
We can offer a reduced price on most products if 100 or more of any one product is purchased in one order. Sometimes we can offer a reduced price on quantities less than 100 depending on the product and other conditions. Please contact us for further details.
New (bespoke) products
We can make for you almost any cufflink, tie bar, tie tac, dress stud etc to your design.
– Setup charges range from GBP £45 to £175 per product, payable in advance (not refundable)
– Setup charge includes a pre-production sample for you to approve
– You are not obliged to place a production order
– Minimum order quantity usually 100 depending on product
– Supplied in a presentation box with customised printing for no extra cost (optional)
– Allow 6 weeks for a pre-production sample to be made
– Allow 6 weeks (after your approval of sample) for your order to be made
– Free shipping
Searching for a product
You can find products by the Dalaco reference number or any part of the description using our search tool (top right corner of the page – click the magnifying glass icon).
Type in this box either the Dalaco stock code or any word you would expect to describe the product you are searching for.
To find Spitfire products enter 90 1149 or 1149 or Spitfire.
This will take you to the search results page where you can click an image or description to be taken to the product page.
1. Click the Bag icon on the top right of the screen to view your basket/order.
2. Check the content of your shopping basket carefully
3. To change your order, you can change the quantities in your basket and click ‘Update Basket’
4. Check the Shipping address is correct, and select ‘Change Address’ if this needs updating. This determines your shipping charge if applicable.
– – Channel Island customers may select Guernsey or Jersey
– – USA customers please also select your State
5. Click ‘Proceed To Checkout’ once you are happy with your order.
6. Please check your billing details, including the addition of any VAT or EORI numbers.
7. Please select a box for your cufflinks and/or tie slides if required – these are provided at no additional cost. You may have your company name printed inside our leatherette boxes – please enter the text in the boxes provided.
8. Order Notes – Please enter any special requirements here for our attention.
9. Please confirm you have read our terms and conditions, and select ‘Pay on Account’ (if applicable) or ‘Pay Securely with Worldpay’ to make a card transaction.
By default we deliver to your invoice address, you may select an alternative address for the delivery of your order. Please update your shipping address accordingly.
If your invoice address is not the same as your credit or debit card address then you MUST change the card address when you get to the WorldPay Payment page.
VAT is Value Added Tax, otherwise known as Purchase Tax or Sales Tax.
VAT is added to orders for all accounts within the European Union (EU) unless you select exemption and provide your VAT registration number, details below.
If you are in the EU (except the UK) and if eligible for VAT exemption you may exclude VAT as follows:
1: Tick the box for exemption
2: Enter your VAT registration number
Boxes and Customised Text
During the checkout process you must select the style of box you want or select ‘No Box’.
Our Leatherette presentation box comes in four colours: Black, Burgundy, Navy Blue or Dark Green. These are plain on the inside and can be branded on the inside lid with your company name free of charge,
Our Plinth box comes in three colours: Black, Blue or Burgundy. These have our Dalaco branding.
We also have a David Aster branded plinth box (great if ordering braces/bracelets/hip flasks as these have the same branded gift boxes), or a space saving small blank anthracite Dalaco branded box.
If you want your order supplied with our Leatherette box then you can also tell us what text you would like inside the lid or just specify ‘No’ if not required.
This is available in metallic Gold, Silver or Black print free of charge for inside the lid of our Leatherette presentation boxes. Maximum of two lines of text.
WorldPay Secure Payment page (Card selection)
1: Select the currency to use for payment
2: Select the type of card you will use to pay for your order
WorldPay Secure Payment page (Cardholder Details)
3: Enter your card payment details
4: Change the address if necessary to the address held by your card issuer
5: You MUST enter the cardholder name as embossed on your card
6: You MUST enter the address held by your card issuer (normally your card statement address)
If your card payment details fail WorldPay’s validation your order will be put on-hold until we have resolved the problem with you.
All images on www.dalaco.co.uk and www.cufflinks-wholesale.com and www.cufflinks-dalaco.com are protected by copyright. If you would like to use any images from the above mentioned websites (URLs) please contact us to request permission and we can send you the files.